Trunk busbar KLM-S for rated currents from 800 A to 6300 A
One of the manufacturing field of KLM engineering Ltd – manufacture of KLM-S busbar trunking system. Also we provide service on equipment installation, it’s connection and maintenance.
Power equipment structural features and application field
KLM-S busbar trunking system is used for power transportation from transformer to distribution boards and power consumers’ connection. KLM-S busbars are used for rated current within 800 A - 6300 A and provide power supply:
- busbar distribution system;
- power distribution boards;
- distribution boards;
- energy receivers with high power.
KLM-S busbar trunking system route consists of following elements:
- Transformation units with 4 or 5 insulated conductors in a galvanized steel cover (thickness 1.5 mm) are used for connection with transformer. Upon Client request insulated conductors can be in a rigid aluminium box.
- Units of different design are used for building any structure in order to succeed any barriers on the way of busbar route. Standard units along with 3 m, non-standard units from 500 to 4000 mm, horizontal and vertical angles, Z-shaped, universal and T-shaped units, angles from 90 to 180 degrees.
- Tap-off boxes - units, allow to provide the connection between consumers and busbar trunking system. KLM tap-off box is made from galvanized steel 1,5 mm.
Technical parameters of KLM 800 — 6300A busbar trunking system
Detailed information is presented in catalogue
Bar material: AL-ALUMINIUM
|Phase rated peak short-circuit withstand (dynamic)||kA||124||130||130||190||260||320||338||400||400||450|
|Phase rated short-circuit withstand (thermic)1s||kA||62||65||65||95||130||160||169||200||281||281|
|Conductor dimension||mm x mm||10x60||10x80||10x100||10x140||10x160||10x200||2*10x140||2*10x160||2*10x200||3*10x200|
|Conductor cross section||mm2||600||800||1000||1400||1600||2000||2800||3200||4000||6000|
|Active impedance at rated current R1||mOm/m||0,058||0,044||0,035||0,025||0,0022||0,017||0,012||0,011||0,009||0,006|
Bar material: CU-COPPER
|Phase rated peak short-circuit withstand (dynamic)||kA||124||124||150||190||260||340||380||400||400||470|
|Phase rated short-circuit withstand (thermic) 1s||kA||62||62||75||95||130||170||191||200||281||281|
|Conductor dimension||mm x mm||10x40||10x50||10x60||10x80||10x100||10x120||2*10x100||2*10x120||4*10x100||4*10x120|
|Conductor cross section||mm2||400||500||600||800||1000||1200||2000||2400||4000||4800|
|Active impedance at rated current R1||mOm/m||0,054||0,043||0,036||0,027||0,022||0,018||0,010||0,009||0,005||0,005|
KLM–S busbar trunking system advantages in compare with cable system
- compactness (conductors close pressing);
- short-term restart for 10-15% of rated value is possible, which save the power supply capacity;
- abstracted heat (closely pressed bars and enclosure surface provide good cooling);
- simple installation (module structure from units of difference configuration);
- safety (Busbar is less flammable).
KLM engineering Ltd equipment advantages
KLM busbar - :
- increased cross section of conductor;
- low power loss;
- rigidity to mechanical damage and timely cooling (bars placed in rigid steel or aluminium enclosure );
- high resistance to short circuit current;
- simplicity of assembly and maintenance;
- equipment maintenance safety;
- the best offer as «PRICE+QUALITY».